• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Work fun

Iceman31

Incoming! Silly sayings!
I use to mess around with a girl (Ashley) from work for a bit but we both ended up with different partners (mine worked with us). To say they didn't get a long was an understatement. My girlfriend assumed Ashley had a crush on me but never said anything about. One afternoon Ashley invited my gf (Mickie) and I over to dinner with her and her bf (Ronnie). We had no plans so decide to join them. Ronnie wasn't much to look at but from what Ashley said he had a huge dick. We got ready for the evening and Mickie decided to wear a very revealing top. She has great tits 36DD. I made a comment about the top but she said she wanted to make Ashley jealous. Well I was already hard and ready to go.

On the way there Mickie kept teasing me telling me how she knew of Ashley's crush on me. Continually asking me if we ever messed around. I told her no but in fact Ashley and I had fucked many many times.

When we got there, Ronnie met us at the door. He seemed okay but I didn't really care for him, We had steaks on the grill which was very good and afterward we started on the drinks. After a few drinks Ashley kept giving me looks and making motions that she wanted to suck my dick. I was getting aroused and Mickie seemed to notice. After another drink, we went to their basement to shoot some pool. Mickie is a damn good pool player and ran the table on all of us a few times. She started getting a little cocky and wanted to bet some $$$. The others agreed to it so we partnered up. After a few games we were up a couple hundred bucks. Mickie was rubbing there face in it and Ronnie seemed to get a little pissed. Mickie started show boating a bit and was pawing all over me to make Ashley jealous. After another win we were up $500. Ashley was pissed and said one more game--double or nothing. We agreed. It was a fairly even game. Ashley was flirting with me trying to throw me off and again gave me the blow job sign. This time Mickie saw it and said lets make the stakes even bigger. If we win you make it 2 grand for us. Ashley said what so we get if we win and Mickie said you name it.

With a huge smile Ashley agreed. Well it came down to me with an easy shot for the game. Mickie was talking so much shit to them. I lined up my shot and hit the cue ball right in the opposite pocket. Mickie about pissed her self. She looked at me and I just smiled. Ashley said well guess you lost and reached over and gave me a huge kiss. Mickie reached over to pull her away but Ronnie stopped her. He said now take those tits out that you have been teasing us with all night. Mickie was jacked and I said a bet is a bet. So she pulled them out and Ronnie's eyes lit up. Ashley was smiling from ear to ear and told Ronnie to show her what you got. Ronnie pulled down his shorts revealing his huge cock. He told Mickie to drop to her knees. She said fuckoff. Ashley took my hand and let me to the couch. She unzipped my fly and started sucking me off right infront of Mickie. Mickie came towards us but Ronnie grabbed her and kissed her hard. She resisted and Ashley said take those panties off now. Mickie said so so I got up and took them off her. Ashley said quite a bush you have there but I know your man likes it like this--then showed us her shaved pussy. Ronnie grabbed her again and gave her another long kiss then proceeded to get behind her. He bent Mickie over the pool table and stuck his dick inside her She let out a huge moan as he buried his big cock inside her. Mickie fought it at first but then started buckling back on him. I was shocked. He pulled out and set her on the pool table pushed her legs up by her head and fucked her hard. Mickie was screaming over the size of his dick as he bottomed out on her. Ashley rode me quickly and I willed her with the biggest load I ever shot. She grabbed her phone and started recording them fucking. Ronnie pounded her pussy until he exploded deep inside of her and she came all over his huge dick. Ashley quickly climbed on top of Mickie and said you need to lick this smooth pussy and get all of this cum out of it. Mickie said no way but then Ronnie hard again, stuck his dick on Mickie's butthole. Ashley said if you thought it hurt your pussy your ass wont be able to handle it. So Mickie started licking and I was instantly hard again and started beating myself off. I say Ronnie take out some lube and greasy his dick up He slammed it it Mickie's ass as Ashley faced fucked her. Ronnie was moaning over how tight her ass was and rammed his dick deeper in her butt. Ashley came all over her face and told me to finish there as well. I shot it all over her tits and face and Ronnie filled her ass with his hot cum.