• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which 2 babes would you choose for a threesome?

hot_encounters

I'll pay for rep points
Hi, everyone,

If you could have your ultimate dream threesome, who would be the two babes you'd want to have and why?

I'd got for Catalina Cruz and Devon. They look so different: blonde versus brunette, Devon's innocent face versus Catlina's slutty one. I've never seen Devon do anal, so I'd want her that way, and I've never seen Catalina fucking, despite the fact she is my current favourite hot bitch. I'd love to see them doing each other, too, and being an S+m obsessive, I'd love to see Catalina tie up Devon, whip her, then we'd both fuck her.

What do you guys say?

Moulin Muffy

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
I'd like to do Brandi Dahl and Veronika Zemanova. Damn, what a party that would be. Although I think they would fuck me instead of me doing them. Those chicks know what they can do with there bodies.

Thanks for the fantasy, but if you don't mind I'll be feeling like shit even more now LOL.

Felthat

FreeOnes turned me straight!

SHAUN FOREVER

PSA: Masturbation causes blindness
"Which 2 babes would you choose for a threesome"

lol Bloody hell, I was thinking the exact same thing at work today, well anyway lads, I think my choice would be (drum roll please)

Geri Halliwell & Lindsey Dawn Mckenzie. :)

Burninmon

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
This would be easy for me too for starters from way back I could do Tracy Loards in a heart beat then I must take on the old style Tera Patrick for a threeway that send me high flying :nanner: :nannerf1:

harold

My penis has a mind of his own.
lol, the nobs revived a thread from a year ago. Scorpian was the last post before the posts today. lol. why did scorpian get banned. was he the one pretending to be lisa?