• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Vril Demons: Reptilians, Clones, And Other Non-Human Entities

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
image061.jpg

05e0ec7b98a2607f507e648ff42d9095--surrealism-black-white.jpg

”Hitler believed the novel to be true and once made Chancellor of Germany, he would send teams of spelunkers into caves and mines all over Europe searching for the*Vril-ya.*He dispatched regular expeditions to Asia, especially Tibet, where Nazi explorers made significant connections with influential Tibetan lamas, who had expert knowledge about the underground tunnel and cavern systems around the world. Legend was these Tibetan lamas guarded a secret entrance to the Inner World, known as the Red Door, hidden within the Potala palace in the mountain*city of Lhasa. Once a Nazi-Tibetan alliance was formed, the lamas agreed to share with them that for centuries, they had been helping to hide an indigenous race of lizard living deep within the planet since prehistoric times, known as Vril lizards.”
http://www.whale.to/c/marshall_claims.html

9781604243871-us-300.jpg

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
eric2136 said:
Hitler believed the novel to be true
He also believed the Third Reich would last for 1,000 years. It lasted for 12 years

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Helena Blavatsky is the one who brought up the Third root race.

9781604243871-us-300.jpg

Please notice that Helena Petrovna Blavatsky founded the Theosophical Society in 1875. Her most popular work was a two-volume book she wrote titled 'The Secret Doctrine,' in which she woefully states...

"Lucifer represents.. Life.. Thought.. Progress.. Civilization.. Liberty.. Independence.. Lucifer is the Logos.. the Serpent, the Savior." pages 171, 225, 255 (Volume II)

"It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God." pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 533, (VI)
"The Celestial Virgin which thus becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time; for she is the ever-loving beneficent Deity...but in antiquity and reality Lucifer or Luciferius is the name. Lucifer is divine and terrestrial Light, 'the Holy Ghost' and 'Satan' at one and the same time." page 539

Helena Petrovna Blavatsky 32° Co-Freemason

The Secret Doctrine

Clearly, Helena Blavatsky was a devout Satan worshipper, and an enemy of the cross of Jesus Christ. She is also one of the pioneers of today's occult New Age Movement...

Beginning in the early to mid-Nineteenth Century, and with the incorporation of Eastern mystical concepts into the existing traditions, the Western Mystery Tradition experienced a major divergence between the esoteric Hermetic rites of the Masonic and Rosicrucian traditions, and the Theosophical schools (with the major divergence occurring during the life of Madame Blavatsky) that came to be grouped under the general rubric of New Age spirituality.

Theosophy, Satan worship, New Age, Freemasonry, and witchcraft are inseparable. They all hate God, hate the Word of God, and are committed to a one-world order, i.e., the Beast system of the coming Antichrist.

Article

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
"Received text from the spirit medium and translated. Were they messages from the Gods or future timings from some space civilization?"

My Illuminati membership card gets me 2 for 1 breakfast at Denny's.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I use my Illuminati card to get discounts at Jiffy Lube and Century Theaters.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I use my Illuminati discount code when shopping online and save a bunch of money.

Ace Boobtoucher

Wow, commander. You didn't make the cut for AHOTY or even the really, real trolls of freeones talk this year. That is a rarity.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I use my Illuminati card to chop up lines of booger sugar....and jimmy door locks.

Ace Boobtoucher

I use the super secret Illuminati handshake when going to a nicer restaurant. They know to get me the best table available without waiting like the rest of you chumps. And then when the check arrives I pull out my Illuminati membership card and the entire meal gets comped. Fucking magical.

~~whimsy~~

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Are conspiracy theorist afraid to use autocorrect or look at a dictionary?

Because wow! :rofl2:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I recently had a situation where there was water leaking through my ceiling. The landlord sent over a few guys to patch the roof and replace the portion of my ceiling. Odd looking fellows but nice enough. I found it peculiar that none of them used ladders to do the job. I was going up and down the stairs doing laundry and cooking so I wasn't paying much attention to them working. I should have asked if they were lizardmen. Naw, maybe too personal a question. One thing for sure, those guys do some awesome work with drywall.