• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lisa my school fantasy, Parts 1 & 2 of 3.

Mr_Stiffy

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Here are the backstory and two parts out of three of my little fantasy. I've meant to write this up and post it for ages, but have lacked motivation until tonight. It's pure fantasy unlike my recollections about "Lizzy" although Lisa was/is very real. It's lengthy I admit, it's another vanity project. But I enjoyed writing it.

Backstory -

Lisa was a girl I knew at school who transferred from the other school in my town because she was bullied. She was popular in my class and gorgeous, and I had a massive crush on her. This is an extended version of a fantasy I used to have about her as the quiet, unassuming nerd that I was. It is pure fantasy, while I may have helped a few girls with their homework, I never did it for Lisa, although I would have in a heartbeat. You can assume both her and myself at the time of the story are above the age of consent here, and for the sake of fantasy, whatever it is where you are too. So while I refer often to school, we are fully consenting adults, sexually speaking.

Part 1

I sat at my desk with a book in my hand, forgetting the world outside. I didn't feel like going outside today, my best friend was home ill so wherever I had gone I'd be alone anyway. Or so I thought. Our next class was in the same room, so I hadn't moved at the bell and now stayed, immersed in my novel. My only company if you could call it that was Lisa. She sat in the deep classroom window ledge and stared out into the sunny day. I didn't know what she was looking at or thinking, we had barely ever spoken. I was fairly powerless to speak to her ; she was gorgeous. She had dark brown hair, so brown it was nearly black, that went on past her shoulders in luscious waves. It always looked so soft. She wore a skirt today, but when she wore trousers they clung to her backside in a way that flattened, and sometimes I had to turn away sharply so that she didn't catch me staring. Even beneath a thick school blazer, it was impossible to notice the shape of her perky breasts, which in hindsight I would guess were about a 34D. Her eyes were big and round and the darkest brown I'd ever seen, and they were the star attraction of a face that was always beautiful, but it took on a different radiance altogether when she smiled. The room lit up when she smiled, which wasn't nearly often enough. She still seemed the shy sad girl that had moved to our school, even though she had made new friends and gotten on with her life.

"Aaargh!" Lisa cried out in frustration and cradled her head in her hands. I looked up from my book ; maybe I shouldn't, I thought, but we were the only two people in the room and if she had wanted to conceal that something was wrong from me, she could have. "Are you OK, Lise?" I mumbled, heart already pounding at talking to my dream girl. She looked up and smiled sweetly. "It's this maths coursework, I just couldn't wrap my head around it. I'm getting really worried that if my marks don't improve, my parents will find out." I didn't really know what to say, I'd coped alright with the maths myself. "Why don't you ask teacher for some extra help?" I meekly suggested. "It's in this afternoon, she'll think it's an excuse.." Lisa sounded exasperated. "You're good at maths, aren't you?" My heart skipped a beat - she knew something about me. "I do OK," I said, and hauled my exercise book out of my bag, and opened it to the right page. "Look, why don't have a quick look at mine, and see it refreshes your memory how to do the equations." Lisa smiled, and placed her own book next to mine open at a blank page. I hadn't even noticed it in her hand, and there was a pen in her other hand. I didn't put two and two together when she moved a second chair near the side of my desk, I was too distracted by the fact her bare legs were so near to me in her skirt that I knew was shorter than school rules allowed, and when she sat down next to me it rode up even more. I swallowed hard, and was feintly aware of a semi hard-on that had formed in my boxers.

I started explaining the methodology, but while I was speaking and Lisa was simply answering "Aha... yes... hmm... I see..." all the time she was frantically copying my working, every single figure. She was half way through when I said "Wait... you should change a couple of answers. If yours is identical to mine, teacher will know you copied and you'll get in trouble, and I don't want you to get in trouble, so you can't have the same as me." Because mine is all right, I thought. Lisa smiled again, and this time my whole world lit up. I sat quietly for about five minutes as she wrote, all the time watching her eyes as they danced back and forth across the page. My penis was fully erect now, as pathetic as it felt just from being sat so near Lisa. She smelled faintly of strawberries, I didn't know why. My heartbeat seemed deafening inside my head. When she was done, Lisa closed her book and stood. "Meet me in the downstairs cloakroom, we'll walk home together." It was more like an instruction than a question, and she turned and left. Through the classroom window I saw her skipping off, suddenly keener to enjoy the sun now her coursework was done. I was ecstatic and yet anxious ; I was going to walk my dream girl home. I stared into the maths until my erection faded away, and tried my best to get on with the day as normal.

When it was time to walk home, Lisa walked with purpose in front of me, though she seemed in a pleasant mood. She even asked how my day was and how my lessons went, though I kept my answers short, so nervous was I. She walked not across the school field towards the open gate and alley that lead to several streets that was the way home for all of us, we instead crossed the width of the field and started up the steep bank, all the way up to the fence and trees that marked the boundary between the school ground and the woods. "You don't need to rush home, do you?" she asked, and I didn't. She lay down on the grass propping herself up with her elbows. "It's a lovely warm afternoon. Sit with me." I sat down, as Lisa lay back and shifted her back up against a tree trunk, before pulling off her blazer. "I just like to watch everybody else milling about and rushing home. Read your book for a bit, if you like." I opened my book and tried to read, tried to ignore Lisa staring down the bank at the now-distant students walking home. I didn't know if she was actually watching or just drifting off into her own thoughts. I struggled to concentrate on my story as out of the corner of my eye, I could take in her body shape. Lying down as she was, I could see even more of her legs than when she had sat next to me in class. Without the blazer covering them, I could see the fabric of the navy and white striped school blouse straining to contain her tits. My God, she looked amazing. Again, I started trying to remember the equations to prevent myself stiffening up.

"So," Lisa said quietly, without turning to look at me at first. I hadn't realized, but now there were no signs of anyone else in the whole field. "I just wanted to thank you for helping me with the maths. That was very sweet." Now she turned to me and smiled again. "No problem," I said, and swallowed hard again. "Put your book down," she said, "and look at me." I did so, and now was unable to stop the bulge forming beneath my trousers. She stretched her arms above her head in a long Y shape and yawned contentedly, leaning her head back and pushing her chest out so the shape of her breasts was even more prominent. "It really is a lovely day. Now tell me, you like me, don't you." "Like you? Of course I like you." I stammered. "No, I mean you... like me. You like watching me." she lay down again. "Well that's fine, we both have something we want. You want to carry on looking at me, while I pretend I haven't noticed, and I want you to carry on helping me with my maths. Sounds fair to me." She lifted her skirt slowly up, revealing the creamy skin of her thighs, and stopping just before I might have spotted her knickers. I gulped again, still sat down, my hard cock raging against the confines of my trousers.

"Well, you can carry on looking. And if you can keep secret what you see today, then this might just happen again." Her hands moved up, and cupped her tits through her blouse, then pushed them together. She let out a little sigh, and I felt my cheeks flush. I felt the unmistakeable cold feeling at the tip of my bell end, and realized I must have leaked a little fluid. "I like you watching me..." she whispered. "I like that you think I'm pretty. She was now boring into me with her dark brown eyes meeting my own stare. I was transfixed. She slowly started undoing the buttons of her blouse from bottom to top. My breathing was getting a little laboured. She was was halfway up her blouse when she paused, kissed her fingertip then placed it gently on my lips. "Not a word... to anyone...." she breathed. She undid the final button and let her blouse fall open. Beneath, her tits were encased within a simple white bra, nothing fancy. I stared longingly at the deep cleavage and those firm looking tits, exactly as I'd imagined. My cock was on fire now and thoughts skipped through my head of the wank I was going to have later once Lisa had finished teasing me and let me slip away, presuming I didn't cum in my boxers there and then.

She placed her blouse on the grass next to her blazer and my book, and leaned forward. The full depth of her cleavage stared me in the face and she moved over to me and rested her chin on top of my head, and I felt the weight of her tits on my shoulder, but dare not move lest she stop whatever she was doing. "I love that you watch me... " she repeated. "... and I know the kind of thoughts you have about me...." She moved back to kneeling beside me. "Ooooh, what is that," she giggled, and pointed at my crotch. She had noticed the tent that had formed. "OH GOD!" I gasped. "I'm so sorry." She smiled again. "Don't be sorry. I know what you do with that. You pull on that, and that you think about me. I like that." Her left hand moved onto her breast, still covered by her bra. "I like that you've got all excited looking at me. Show me it." Without even questioning her, I unzipped my trousers and my cock forced its way out of my boxers, through the zip hole and into the warm summer afternoon. To my further embarrassment, it dripped a heavy drop of precum onto the grass.

Lisa giggled, her hand cupping her own fantastic breast. "You're dying to tug on it. You think you're going to tug on it when you get home, and think about me. Well what if I say you weren't? What if I told you not too?" Sat there, legs splayed, fully clothed except with my cock pointing out, I felt more than a bit ridiculous, but I wanted her so badly. "Then I wouldn't." I heard myself say. It was probably a lie, I'll never know for sure. "No, said Lisa, I want you to do it now. Show me. Wank for me boy. Make me happy. Wank for me." I obediently closed my fist around my quivering rock hard cock. Lisa started surreptitiously stroking her nipple through the plain white fabric, and stared at my dick. I took in her beauty, and those gorgeous big tits, and started pulling slowly on my cock. Within very few strokes at all, I realized I was going to pop already. I quickened up so as not to ruin my orgasm. Lisa grinned greedily. "Ohhh, that's it. CUM FOR ME, boy!" That destroyed the last of my resolve, and staring at Lisa's stunning rack I came hard, harder than ever before. A thick and long lasting stream of milky white spunk came falling out of my cock and onto the grass. "GOOD BOY... " Lisa cooed.

She said nothing as she put her blouse back on and did all the buttons up, tied her blazer nonchalantly around her waist, and stood. "See you tomorrow!" she chirped, and flounced off down the bank! I sat there, stunned, reeling from what had just happened and trying to make sense of it all, my softening dick still dripping a little. I stuffed him back inside my boxers and tried to regain my senses. By the time I'd recovered enough to stand and pick up my bag, Lisa was out of sight. In the end, she hadn't told me the truth, and I walked home alone like normal. All the way home I thought about her eyes, and how her tits had looked hanging down inches in front of my face, and the feeling of them resting on my shoulder. I masturbated thinking about her when I got home, and again in bed that night. Yet still when I woke, I felt saturated by her.

Part 2

A couple of days later, Lisa was walking me home again. She had been less subtle about the work this time, simply asking me "could you do this physics for me?" and slipping an assingment to me during lunch break, then bouncing off again. I wondered how good it was for me to let her manipulate me in this way, and decided I didn't care. She was talking to me more at school than she ever had before, and the memory of that afternoon up by the trees was keeping my nights filled with furious wanking and powerful orgasms. Every time I looked at Lisa, I saw beyond what my eyes showed me and to those huge swinging tits in their white bra. I brought the work in the day it was due, and again Lisa said she would walk me home. Hoping in spite of myself that I would be treated to a repeat of last time, I had a precautionary wank at lunchtime. If I didn't have a full barrel, maybe this time I wouldn't fire as quickly. This day was warmer still than the previous, and we crossed the field much nearer the school than the exit gate like last time, and came to a gate in the fence that I had never seen before. We would be taking a shortcut through the woods, it seemed. As soon as we were through the fence and off school grounds, Lisa took my hand and lead me along. Her blazer was again tied around her waist, her blouse again tight around her tits. My heart sang a little song and I pretended she was my girlfriend, rather than just the beautiful girl with big boobs that was using me for me brain.

We wended between a few trees before we came to another fence, and a stile to climb over. I went to do so but Lisa said "No, stop. Sit." I did as she commanded. She stood before me as I sat, and silently she started to undo her blouse for me. She knew I hadn't told anybody about the last time, although I had thought about little else. When she was nearly to the top of her blouse, I realized that this time her bra was black. Still simple, but black. She leaned in towards me. "You're very sweet to help me, I struggle so with the academic side of school." I didn't ask her what other side of school there was, because she was leaning forward to place a kiss on my forehead. Her breasts brushed agonizingly against my face and I felt my already hard cock yearning to have her. She backed away a few paces and shimmied out of her skirt and stood before me in only her black underwear. It was only when Lisa turned herself to face away from me that I realized her simple black knickers were not simple at all, but in fact a thong. The little slut had worn a thong to school. FOR ME, I realized, as she started to back towards me. She thrust the round fleshy cheeks of her ass into my face and started swaying them from side to side. As ever I didn't move. I only move when told, I thought, for I'm a good boy. Her ass cheeks, warm from the sun, ground back and forth across my face and I started to become intoxicated by her scent.

Lisa turned to face me again, and silently yanked my trousers down forcefully. My prick jutted up into the air forcing my boxers to tent up. Lisa put her hand on the back of my head and pushed my face between her tits, and again swayed back and forth so they brushed against my face. She straddled me now, and placed a single gentle closed mouth kiss against my lips, before slowly starting to grind her arse against the bulge in my boxers. Despite my pre-emptive masturbating earlier, I felt my balls start to ache almost instantly. I finally broke the silence with an involuntary "Oh God...." as I felt the load churning. Lisa reached down and unbuttoned the three buttons of my boxers, and my eager cock sprang forth. She had been very precise to touch my boxers but not actually my dick. She leaned forward again and cradled my head in her arms, again pushing my face into her chest.

"You're such a good boy...." she sighed. "I'm going to let you cum now. Stroke your dick and cum. Show me how horny I make you." I reached down for the cock I couldn't see, nestled between Lisa's tits, and started pumping my hand up the length of my shaft. As I pumped, the backs of my fingers kept grazing her butt cheeks at the peak of my stroke, which made me harder still. As I felt the hot sperm start to travel I could only muffle sounds of pleasure into Lisa's tits. She looked over her shoulder down at my fist, a blur around my dick. "Ooooh, spurt for me, good boy...." she moaned, an intense orgasm welled up inside me and exploded, and I sent a forceful sprinkler of clear watery cum into the air. Her breast flesh filled my mouth as I gasped in ecstacy. My second climax of the day is always stronger than the first in any case, but again this was the hardest I'd ever came.

This time Lisa waited for me to pull my trousers back up, and we actually did walk home, hand in hand until we reached the gate and alley back out towards the main road, when she let go of it. Whatever we were doing clearly wasn't to become public knowledge. But it was blowing my mind. As crazy as I was about Lisa, I started to pray she never got any better at her subjects.

Part 3 and postscript tomorrow, I hope

Mr_Stiffy

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I think the part where I wrote "we are fully consenting adults" was adequate.

Go away, damppanties.